Navigation

News
Reviews
Previews
Features
Comic
Forums
Site News
Policies

Regular Features

Fanning The Flames
Best and Worst
Top 10
Fight The Hype
Retro Column

Gaming Corner Contributors
flameboy
Happenstance
Daft
not_so_tiny
goaferboy
darksnowman
Gaming Corner Twitter News Feed
    follow me on Twitter
    Contact Us
    It's me! Luigi! Wait...
    Sunday 20 July 2008
    I see Happenstance has already ruined that charade before I had a chance to join in. Damn. And I can't get my deposit back on this rental moustache. I may have used it in a fashion that voided the warranty. Don't ask. Well its me, goaferboy. Yes its spelt wrong and yes it doesn't have a capital. I'm dyslexic. Well, I'm not since I just spelt dyslexic, but people leave you alone if you tell them you are. People are great.

    My real name is Luke and I'm 23. Gaming wise, I prefer anything with a decent story or any racing game with decent handling (which are sadly few and far between). Personal gaming career highlights include Skies of Arcadia, Shenmue, Project Gotham, Sega Rally (Saturn) and Zelda: Links awakening. I have also started a retro gaming collection, which is currently limited to the main Sega and Nintendo consoles from the 8 bit era onwards.

    Non-gaming wise, I enjoy retro junk (especially cars), travelling, photography, anime and all sorts of movies.

    Hopefully I will be joining Happenstance in the retro articles. I aim to have as much fun as possible writing for Gaming Corner and hopefully this will show in my articles. That is untill people get sick of me and I'm politely shown the door.

    goaferboy.

    Labels:

    posted by goaferboy @ 23:50  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Latest Comic

    "Nook's Town Part One"

    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 Gaming Corner .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com